Compare KellyMitchell Group vs Archetype BETASee how working at KellyMitchell Group vs. Archetype compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KellyMitchell Group vs. Archetype. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KellyMitchell Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Archetype scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at KellyMitchell Group.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Archetype.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at KellyMitchell Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Archetype.
I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time
First job out of college with such a great company! This environment allows you to make an impact day one, with providing you the mentorship and guidance from an incredible team. Training allows you... to dive in immediately and to start making commission day one. Given the autonomy to drive ones own career within the organization and pushes you to grow as a professional in building relationships and skills along the way. Various possible career and leadership opportunities along the way. Excited to take on another year at KM!
None. Work hard, Play hard environment!
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I have been working at Archetype for more than 3 years
Great culture, amazing benefits, awesome team, great selection of clients, enormous amounts of employee empowerment, entrepreneurial ideas welcomed, ping pong table, beer fridge, nerf guns, breakfast... BBQs, great social life, office dog.
Not in the very centre of London, hours can be long, been through a lot of changes recently, tends to hire people who support Arsenal and like garage music for some reason.
Advice to Management
Settle the ship after the storm.