Compare Hire Counsel vs Machado Meyer BETASee how working at Hire Counsel vs. Machado Meyer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hire Counsel vs. Machado Meyer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hire Counsel scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Machado Meyer scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Hire Counsel.
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Machado Meyer.
- "Hire counsel" was the most mentioned Con at Hire Counsel.
- "Alta demanda" was the most mentioned Con at Machado Meyer.
I worked at Hire Counsel full-time for less than a year
Just completed a 9 month project with Hire Counsel's Morrisville, North Carolina office. We originally worked on-site, but shifted to working remotely during March 2020 due to Covid-19. I really... enjoyed my time on the project, and regretted that it drew to a close for our team. I thought the management team and QC support team were very professional - and knowledgeable. They also did a great job of trying to keep us in regular contact as a team through group conference calls and Zoom meetings. This project was originally expected to run about 6 months, but fortunately went to 9, which was excellent. Thank you.
None. I would have liked for our project to have continued.