Compare Google vs Recruit Holdings BETASee how working at Google vs. Recruit Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Recruit Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Recruit Holdings.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
I have been working at Google full-time
relaxed working environment and really a high tech company really enjoy yourself to work here
overall good and it is quite hard to enter this company especially for those not meet the requirement
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long