Compare GoDaddy vs Recruit Holdings BETASee how working at GoDaddy vs. Recruit Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GoDaddy vs. Recruit Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GoDaddy scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at GoDaddy.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Recruit Holdings.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GoDaddy.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
I have been working at GoDaddy full-time for less than a year
Culture, culture, culture. All employees exhibit the Company's values-we are passionate, fearless, driven, take ownership, collaborative, innovative, fast-paced, and our clients are priority!... Results. Our growth and financials say it all, but what that doesn't illustrate is our strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, industry, and the market not to mention our positive impact on global communities.
As of now, I have no downsides to note. Onboarding was top-notch, my team is amazing, and at the end of the day, the Company truly cares about YOU.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long