Compare Festo vs Recruit Holdings BETASee how working at Festo vs. Recruit Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Festo vs. Recruit Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Festo scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- Recruit Holdings scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Festo had 3 more reviews than Recruit Holdings that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Festo.
- "High pressure" was the most mentioned Con at Recruit Holdings.
I have been working at Recruit Holdings full-time
Stable, Holding group has been making constant profit for many years, nice office (Tokyo), working with smart people with open minds
After all it's a Japanese company and every decision making process is quite long