Compare EndoChoice vs Sierra-Cedar BETASee how working at EndoChoice vs. Sierra-Cedar compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EndoChoice vs. Sierra-Cedar. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EndoChoice scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Sierra-Cedar scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sierra-Cedar.
- "No training" was the most mentioned Con at Sierra-Cedar.
I worked at EndoChoice full-time for more than 3 years
- Great Culture - Good Opportunity to break into medical device - Good Opportunity to learn and challenge yourself
- Challenging Sale - Top Reps make really good money but it was hard to blow it out
I worked at Sierra-Cedar full-time for more than 10 years
Strong history, good client base, and solid historical performance
Continued layoffs and terminations over last 9 months (pre-Covid included) and shrinking services
Advice to Management
Provide better communication on direction and options for long term employees which have been consistently released