Compare Electronic Arts vs PlayStation BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. PlayStation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. PlayStation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- PlayStation scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Electronic Arts had 124 more reviews than PlayStation that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Electronic Arts had 67 more reviews than PlayStation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Electronic Arts had 64 more reviews than PlayStation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Electronic Arts full-time
Incredible experiences with the team I was working with. Mentor, friends and professionalism, while being able to enjoy a level of freedom rarely seen in a corporate environment.
Not every team/studio/office provides such an experience. Some, intentionally put barriers in place and obstruct communication between entities. Most studios aim and strive to be in touch and... communicate openly, others punish their employees for even speaking to one another.