Compare Edelman vs Hill+Knowlton Strategies BETASee how working at Edelman vs. Hill+Knowlton Strategies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edelman vs. Hill+Knowlton Strategies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edelman scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Edelman.
- "H k" was the most mentioned Pro at Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
- Edelman had 255 more reviews than Hill+Knowlton Strategies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Edelman had 163 more reviews than Hill+Knowlton Strategies that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years
- best PR agency globally, big clients and projects, great exposure - supportive and encouraging environment, seniors give concrete feedback and demonstrates good leadership - lots of employee... engagement activities (HR team is doing a great job)
- hours can be relatively long during peak hours and for junior staff - salary is relatively low
I have been working at Hill+Knowlton Strategies full-time for less than a year
H+K London is a fabulous group of creative & highly experienced people producing great work that they are very proud of. It makes every encounter with a team so interesting with a huge variety of... clients. They create great managers and teams, constantly developing and growing skills. This is a great place to `be yourself' and I love the `bring yourself to work' culture. The Company is always willing to listen & very focused on retaining all employees. Every employee matters as they are the future leaders of this business and of this industry.
I haven't found any cons
Advice to Management
Keep doing great things, keep growing & keep learning. Your employees are the future leaders, so their experiences now, will reflect how they manage in the future.