Compare Edelman vs FleishmanHillard BETASee how working at Edelman vs. FleishmanHillard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edelman vs. FleishmanHillard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FleishmanHillard scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Edelman.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at FleishmanHillard.
- Edelman had 236 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Edelman had 143 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years
- best PR agency globally, big clients and projects, great exposure - supportive and encouraging environment, seniors give concrete feedback and demonstrates good leadership - lots of employee... engagement activities (HR team is doing a great job)
- hours can be relatively long during peak hours and for junior staff - salary is relatively low
I worked at FleishmanHillard for less than a year
Great exposure, you learn a lot about the industry and the clients
Not a complaint but what interns do are very basic, there is still a lot out there to learn when you land a FT position.