Compare Convergence Marketing vs Match Marketing Group BETASee how working at Convergence Marketing vs. Match Marketing Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Convergence Marketing vs. Match Marketing Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Convergence Marketing scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Match Marketing Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Match Marketing Group had 2 more reviews than Convergence Marketing that mentioned "Flexible schedule" as a Pro.
- "Area manager" was the most mentioned Con at Convergence Marketing.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Match Marketing Group.
I have been working at Match Marketing Group part-time for more than a year
They gave great management and it's not a door to door sales role, like most places. You work on retail stores, receive base pay as well as a commission. Managers are great and training is... exceptional. If you required to work further then your area, you will be paid for mileage. It's not a difficult product to sell, as Nespresso machines sell themselves.
There are limited hours (weekends only)