Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs Employsure BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Employsure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Employsure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Employsure scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at Employsure.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Employsure.
I worked at Commonwealth Bank of Australia
relatively good work life balance
inefficient training programs ? ？
I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing culture - the people, growth opportunities and benefits program is world class!
Fast-paced environment that requires a lot of adaptability that might not be for everyone. If you're a driven and high performing individual, this is the right company for you!