Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs Employsure BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Employsure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Employsure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Employsure scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at Employsure.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Employsure.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time for more than 3 years
Collaborative culture. Market leader on multiple fronts.
Australia centric. Conservative risk appetite.
I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years
Great opportunities for growth and development Broad range of roles Company that lives and breathes its values
Genuinely can't think of any
Advice to Management
The support through the COVID crisis has been exceptional from the top