Compare Cisco Systems vs Employsure BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Employsure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Employsure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Employsure scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at Employsure.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Employsure.
I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years
Great opportunities for growth and development Broad range of roles Company that lives and breathes its values
Genuinely can't think of any
Advice to Management
The support through the COVID crisis has been exceptional from the top