Compare BDO vs Grant Thornton BETASee how working at BDO vs. Grant Thornton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BDO vs. Grant Thornton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grant Thornton scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Grant Thornton had 105 more reviews than BDO that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at BDO.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Grant Thornton.
I worked at BDO
The working environment was nice since all of my colleagues were willing to help me when I got any difficulty.
The workload was quite heavy since it came near to the Tax deadline. I got lots of work to do in August.
I have been working at Grant Thornton full-time for less than a year
Very employee oriented culture, makes it enjoyable all day long
Working hours are a bit harsh , but that's just how it is in HK
Advice to Management
keep doing what you're doing