Compare Accenture vs SAP BETASee how working at Accenture vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- SAP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I worked at SAP full-time for more than 8 years
Powerful and Innovative Products Empowers Employee Contributions through stocks ownership Visionary Global Leadership To Deliver The Best
Work Life Balance is not optimal for specific roles. Empathy for the customer and larger ecosystem could have been better. Over obsession on achievement of numbers for field sales. Too much silos... on market units doing their own work and agenda
Advice to Management
"China Acceleration Plan" tagline and slogan is really geared towards mainland China and neglecting Taiwan and Hong Kong. Small regions do matter in a globalized economy today. Do more to empower... the ecosystem and startups.